JFG News Releases
Recognize our Payback Incentive program?
Incentive Magazine did
Payback Incentives rewards program named Incentive magazine Motivation Masters Awards finalist
Program used to boost Volvo Construction Equipment revenue recognized
Lockport, NY – Payback Incentives, the leading online incentive management system created by international marketing technology company
J. Fitzgerald Group, has been named a finalist in Incentive magazine’s third annual Motivation Masters Awards.
The magazine recognized Volvo Construction Equipment’s use of Payback Incentives - the easy-to-use, web-based awards management system - for the last five years.
Incentive magazine awards recognize effective, creative incentive and engagement programs each year.
“We designed Payback Incentives to help companies run multiple incentive programs – and multiple campaigns – simultaneously with little administration time while offering plenty of reports to help demonstrate true ROI,” said Jack Martin, Partner of J. Fitzgerald Group. “In addition, we’ve got a wide range of incentive prizes – from nationwide gift cards to merchandise to Amex and Visa products – so we can tailor the program to your exact needs.”
Winners will be announced in the January issue of Incentive.
Payback Incentives allows managers and staff to enter performance milestones, sales and other data on a secure, company-branded website. Employees monitor personal and team achievements and then receive diverse reward options when milestones are reached.
- Allows clients to offer any type of award – from cash to travel, catalog gifts and more. Arrangements are in place with a wide range of reward vendors, from national credit card partners to retail gift cards.
- Requires minimal company administration time, with easy card and award approvals, rapid tax form management and other streamlining features.
- Has the ability and flexibility to create, launch, monitor, manage and change multiple awards programs, parameters and teams, simultaneously.
- Provides awards based on individual performance.
- Helps track and manage customer and prospect lists.
Payback Incentives allows companies to set up any or all of the following incentive programs, including:
- Employee Recognition
- Sales Incentives & Contests
- Safety & Training
- Health & Wellness
- Customer Loyalty
Founded in January 2002, J. Fitzgerald Group is an international marketing technology company specializing in full-service advertising, marketing, web design and research. JFG’s clients span local, regional and worldwide markets.
JFG also employs several online sales enablement programs - Payback Incentives (sales awards incentive administrator), Blue Sky e-Pass (easy spot award incentive program) and i-Marketing Online (brand-controlled, regional marketing publication/creator). JFG empowers client partners to close the sales loop – from marketing to incentivizing.
For more information, please contact Tim Marren at (716) 433-7688 or visit www.jfitzgeraldgroup.com.