JFG News Releases
JFG celebrates 10 years
Lockport, NY – J. Fitzgerald Group, an international advertising and marketing agency based in Lockport, NY, is celebrating its 10th year of business in 2011.
Founded in January 2002, J. Fitzgerald Group is a full-service advertising, marketing, web design and research firm with expertise in local, regional and worldwide markets.
With a decade of internationally-proven success in traditional and online advertising, JFG focuses strictly on using professional, brand-controlled expertise to help companies drive and enhance sales. JFG helps clients strategically push new and existing products, know their customers more intimately and target developing marketplace opportunities.
J. Fitzgerald Group, with 18 employees, is owned and led by equal partners Jack Martin and Carmel Cerullo-Beiter. Both are equally responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the agency. This includes responsibility for all client services and new business development. They also oversee all projects performed by the agency.
"We set out to create an agency that was different from any we had worked for or seen in the industry: a place where clients, vendors and employees are all treated with respect, and where the only thing that matters is results for our clients – not meaningless awards," according to Jack Martin, Partner. "I'm proud to say that the team we've built has helped us achieve both goals."
After working together at another Buffalo-area advertising agency, Martin and Cerullo-Beiter chose to invest in the community where Martin was born and raised. They purchased and founded their own company in a 150-year-old, self-remodeled limestone and brick building facing the Erie Canal in Lockport, NY.
They continue to help the emerging business district grow through assistance, support and the complete renovation of two adjacent canal-side properties.
JFG empowers its client partners to close the sales loop – from marketing to incentivizing - with the help of the company's two proprietary online marketing and sales tools:
- Payback Incentives – an automated rewards management program that lets you set and then track a variety of incentive plans for employee and customer rewards. The program is connected directly with world leading companies such as American Express, Visa and Maritz for award distribution
- i-Marketing – an online program that allows you to easily create, print and place a variety of marketing materials, from ads to posters to postcards and more – all while staying within brand standards, and helping to reduce time and costs
"Both programs are part of a bigger vision for the company when we plan to roll out Salesfocused.com in early 2012," according to Cerullo-Beiter, Partner.
"Salesfocused.com is a sales enablement tool focused on increasing productivity and effectiveness in organizations with channel and remote sales networks. The platform will provide a single solution to facilitate the creation, organization, management, training and dissemination of consistent and effective sales and marketing tools to diverse and widely dispersed sales teams," Cerullo-Beiter said.
Some of JFG's clients include Volvo Construction Equipment, Becton Dickinson, UB Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, The Reid Group and Godwin Pumps.
The agency's client base represents a wide range of industries, from consumer to business-to-business to non-profit ventures. J. Fitzgerald Group's expertise lies in five key areas:
- Traditional Agency Offerings: marketing/strategic communication planning, brochures, advertisements, direct mail, trade show booth development
- Website/Interactive Development: web strategy, redesign, social media, websites/banner ads, SEO, e-commerce, online demonstrations and more
- Web-Based Program Creation & Management: purpose-built online incentive programs, print-on-demand systems
- Research: focus groups, surveys, test clinics
- Media: public relations, media planning/placement, trade shows
To mark the tenth anniversary, JFG has developed a new logo to be used throughout the year and will be distributing an e-newsletter to clients and prospective clients to tell them of the latest programs and offerings from the agency.
For additional information, please contact Tim Marren at J. Fitzgerald Group, 716-433-7688 or visit www.jfitzgeraldgroup.com.