Building a new brand image... from the ground up.
An $89 million family-managed hotel construction and renovation firm, Eastern Hospitality Advisors, was not pleased with its dated website or marketing materials. In fact, a Google search for the name of the company returned no results. Even after reading their collateral, potential customers weren’t quite sure what EHA did, or the remarkable value in their unique Build at Cost™ services.
JFG rebranded EHA with the simple answer: “We build hotels, on time, within budget.” EHA’s professional work and many satisfied customers spoke for themselves on a redesigned website, brochure, case studies, banners, tradeshow booth, PR, detailed exec bios, logo and other materials. EHA was impressed that JFG did what EHA does: exceptional work, on time, within budget.
- Unique visitors to the website have nearly doubled, number of visits has tripled, and page views are up 55% since we launched the new site because of proper coding, SEO-friendly writing, and submission to relevant search engines.
- Dramatic increase in new hotel construction & renovation inquiries from potential clients.
- Refreshing brand image, setting EHA apart from general contractor competition.
- Highly-empowered, new business development sales force.
- Stronger awareness, profile at Asian American Hotel Owners Association convention, EHA’s primary customer audience networking event.
"We chose JFG over other agencies we met with because we wanted a company that thought just like ours: stay focused on sales results, provide expertly crafted solutions and give us the strategic growth we need. We asked and JFG delivered."
Shane Vanstrom, Executive Vice President
Eastern Hospitality Advisors